Sunday, June 24, 2007
As a (sometimes) blogger, it is my job to abide by the rules of the blogosphere (sometimes). These rules take many forms, from flaming, fisking & pimping to tagging. What's tagging, you bravely ask? Read on ye of tagged goodness.
When you're 'tagged' you have to respond & tag other people to keep the chain of inanity going. Simple, eh?
So, fellow blogger Wayne from PSOTD recently tagged me, so it is my duty to respond. Backstory: Wayne tagged me 18 months ago and despite promising to fulfill the request, I didn't complete the task. Bad blogger. Thanks to Wayne for showing the faith in me to give me another chance. (He also realizes that this tag is ten times easier than the one I ignored. Thus, more of a chance I'll complete it.)
Here we go,,,
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, here's 8 true things about me, although I can't say they're truly interesting.
I love English Football, that's soccer to you, Yank.
I really don't mind folding laundry.
I would shrivel up and blow away without broadband.
I have four email accounts.
I am a huge supporter of public radio.
My interest in photography has grown.
I'm playing soccer again.
Above all else, Fruity Pebbles.
Now I tag four other bloggers and apologize in advance simultaneously...
Pax 'Green Thumb' Romano
Ang's Weird Ideas
| Permalink Here