<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

HUGE Blog Potential

What started as a little family St. Patty's soiree at Chateau Horns this evening has turned into something quite different. To wit:

Mrs Horns & myself + our three kids
Mrs Horns's Mom and Step Dad
Mrs Horns's Grandmother & Grandfather
Mrs Horns's Brother & Wife + their three kids
My friend Tim from Australia Landmark + his three kids

So... For those scoring at home that's nine adults and nine kids (aged 4 months to 13 years with eight lads and one lass.) Why do I have the feeling we'll be outnumbered? Oh, and all nine kids are spending the night.

I'll try to have the camera phone working to document the carnage.

Finally, I'm back on the wagon. Second day smoke free even after having three Guinness pub cans today at the noon concert with Ben Harper. (Easy there... It was 5pm in Dublin.) I had a chance to sneak a Marby Light today but threw it in the toilet before second guessing myself. We'll see how it goes. I anticipate more than three pub cans tonight.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Please play smart tonight and be careful out there.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?