<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crash & Burn

The wagon didn't treat me well this time around. In fact, I don't think the wagon fights fair.

Stress from work has kept me very busy and I won't be posting much until next week.

This Fri, Sat & Sun I'll be participating in the Landmark Forum and am really looking forward to it. If anyone has thoughts or experiences with them leave a comment.

Next time you hear from me I'll be a member of the cult Landmark graduate.

All the best,

Uncle Horns

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?