<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Iraq

The month is only a week old and already 25 American soldiers have lost their lives.

I've been clicking on that web site semi-regularly these days because I have a friend who is there right now.

An amazing guy who hired me at the agency I happily work for who was in the reserves for several years until one day he decided to go back into active duty. As a Marine in Iraq my friend is acting as a liaison between the US forces and the fledgling Iraqi military. My concern is that his main duty is traveling to different parts of the country, which puts him more at risk.

I had lunch with him before he left about six-weeks ago and he was very much looking forward to the challenge. He has every belief that his training will see him through.

I pray it's enough.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?