<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

Car Accident & Amazing Coincidence

I was driving a rental car last week as my usual car was in the shop for some repairs. Driving home from work on Wednesday night I was rear-ended on the east bound Schuylkill Expressway (Route 76). It was just past the Girard Ave. on-ramp by the double bridges. Always a bottle neck with cars swerving in and out. The kid who hit me was only going 10 or 15 MPH but my head snapped back and I feared the worst as I (carefully) got out to check the damage. He had a couple of scratches and my rental Grand Am had a dent in the fender. Thankfully, I signed the bumper-to-bumper waiver before taking the car and the return of the car was painless. No insurance companies involved, though I did file a police report.

I've only been in one other accident in my life. This one was much more serious, when I totaled my car late one October evening in 1999.

The weird part about it was that both accidents happened within ten yards of one another, 16 years apart.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?