<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Listing

Not to starboard either. This one made me laugh:

Poorly Selling T-Shirts.

- - - -

"#2 Grandpa"

"I failed to survive Smokin' Joe's Five-Alarm Chili Pit"

"Ask Me About Nudism"

"My mom attended the Mechanicsburg, PA, Quilt Fair and was thoughtful enough to buy me this souvenir, which I cherish."

"I'm with that guy to my left ... no, sorry, one more over ... yeah, that's him."

"Time Magazine: Man of the Year" featuring novelty-shirt-booth employee

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?