<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter Fever Envelops Casa Horns

In a fit of neuro-diarrhea I had Amazon deliver my copy of the Half Blooded Prince to work, so I won't get to see it until Monday. Mrs. Horns had hers delivered at home so she is enjoying it now while I rassle three kids. (I may get to read a chapter or two tonight, if I fold enough laundry.)

We're huge fans of the book here and we don't even practice witchcraft!

So here are my predictions on the just released five-pound tome, without having read any of the new one (or visiting Mugglenet or the Leaky Cauldron):

Ron & Hermione's latent sexual tension will boil over and they will hold hands (for now).

A student will be eaten by one of Hagrid's beasts.

Sirus Black will communicate with Harry from the other side. Perhaps in his dreams.

Dobby, the former house elf of the Malfoys, will play another prominent role.

Harry & Cho are so not over.

Dumblebore will not live to see Harry graduate from Hogwarts.


Yes, I own Slytherin & Gryffindor neckties.

In the immortal words of Ogre: "NERD"

If you're a Harry-nerd too feel free to leave a prediction. The more lurid, the better.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?