<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

To my Dad and all the other papas out there. You rock.

I'll be doing major landscaping work in the backyard today. We've got all kinds of holes and dirt spots in the yard left over from our renovations. To fill them in, we'll have about seven tons of gravel delivered today. They'll be spread out as a first layer before we put down paver stones.

Finally, for Father's Day I'd love to hear an audio mash-up of Darth Vader and Goldmember. Imagine...

Vader: Luke, I'm your fajure.
Luke: My fajure?
Vader: Yes, your fajure!
Luke: What the hell is a fajure?
Vader: Me! I'm your fajure.
Luke: I don't think so.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?