<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Condi Condi I Love You So

A week ago I picked up Steve Earle's CD, The Revolution Starts Now. I've always been into his music but was struck by one particular tune on this disc. The 6th tune is Condi Condi and I wanted to share the second verse here:
Oh Condi, Condi I'm talkin' to you girl
What's it gonna hurt come on give me a whirl
Shake your body now let me see you go
One time for me Oh Condi I love you so
Skank for me Condi show me what you got
They say you're too uptight I say you're not
Dance around me spinnin' like a top
Oh Condi Condi Condi don't ever stop

The following tune on the disc is called F the CC and may be worth a listen and provide a clue to the artist's political leanings.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?