<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another List

I Heart McSweeney's Internet Tendency. (Even though they wouldn't publish my list.)

Ad Slogans That Would Be Perfect for Levitra, But, Unfortunately, They Have Already Been Used

Be all you that you can be.

We bring good things to life.

Like a rock.

Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick?

The best a man can get.

They're GRRRRRREAT!

When it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight!

Put a tiger in your tank.

It keeps going and going and going ...

The quicker picker-upper.

I can't believe it's not butter!

My goodness, my Guinness!

We build excitement.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener.

What's in your wallet?



| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?