<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Goodbye Cruel World

It's April Fool's Day and I've already seen a couple of bloggers saying they're hanging up their keyboards. Kind of a lame joke if you ask me, which is why I commented at each site that they are full of shit.

Of course if they really are hanging up their keyboards on April 1st I'll go back and apologize for doubting them and then ask why they couldn't do it on April 2nd to avoid mistakes like this from happening.

I miss the days of clever April Fool's jokes. Here's one for you to do next year:

Go to the store right now and buy today's (4/1/05) newspaper. Next year (4/1/06) get up early and go get switch out your neighbor's home delivered paper with this years. It would probably be a bad time with Schiavo/Pope/Frank Perdue headlines and they'd get it right away, but in theory it's a good joke.

Any good ones I can do this afternoon in the office (besides taking up four parking spaces when I return from lunch) today? Your help is appreciated.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?