<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

Weekend

Spent several hours in the office on Sat. night, but got some important stuff done and my client was very appreciative.

(I made sure to email her some supplemental data after midnight on Saturday.)

Other than that me and the baby spent some quality time crawling around on the floor, laughing and drooling. He used to think that a bite was an equivalent to a kiss but I'm happy to say we have moved beyond that stage. (He'll probably return to it when he starts dating.) We also watched Crystal Palace get a much deserved draw against ManUre. Mrs. Horns is battling the phlegm monster so I made sure she was fed and hydrated. Other than that it was pretty laid back.

I know about some of your weekends (see comments, previous post.) How about you?

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?