<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Lunch Question

I usually get Chinese take-out for lunch once or twice a month. I have been irked by two recent trips to get my chicken & garlic sauce. During each meal I've gotten two fortunes in my cookie.

If I could choose, I'm not sure which I'd select from today's repast:

You are going to have a very comfortable old age.

The star of riches is shining on you.


(The lucky number tie-breaker on the back is no help. Each has only one prime number.)

The former implies longevity and prosperity but it could just mean that I'll have a nice chair from which I can complain about my aching corns. The latter is just silly as I've never heard of the star of riches. But, I do not want to anger the double fortune gods, so I'll be buying a Powerball ticket tomorrow night.

Am I missing an angle here? In bed?

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?