<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Uncle Horns Day

Mrs. Horns has been out of town for a week and will probably be gone for at least one more. So I'm hanging at home with the lads. The wee lad had a doctor's appt. this morning and I decided to take the rest of the day off to decompose decompress from work and kids. Ran some errands and stopped at Barnes & Noble to cash in a couple of gift cards. I picked up Shark Tale which is supposed to be good. The wee one loves Finding Nemo, so I hope he enjoys this. Animated guppies. It's all the same, right?

I was also browsing through the music and came across Van Morrison's Enlightenment. My good friend Steve made a tape of this CD for me when we were at PSU and I hadn't listened to it in years, but at the time it was in the heavy rotation. (Despite the fact that the CD fit all but two songs onto one side of the tape and my thrifty friend decided to put REM & Aerosmith MTV Unplugged sessions on the second side, including commercials. But he didn't charge me for the tape, so I can't complain, yet.) I snapped up the CD today and was just listening in the car. Memories of a simpler booze-addled time.

I'll be doing dishes and taking trash out for the next hour before the first final round World Cup Qualifying game for the US Football Team.

C'mon you Nats!

So what are you up to?

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?