<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Questionable Phone Behavior

I was just talking to my salesperson at a newspaper in the southern portion of TX. I place advertising with her for one of my clients and we've been going through a rough patch lately with incorrect ads running and wrong invoices being sent.

Well today she said that everything ran fine over the weekend, and she seemed very excited about it, as I heard a light thump over the phone. She actually hit the mouthpiece with the palm of her hand and announced she just gave me a high-five.

A phone high-five.

This is the first time I've ever received one and deep down I should really feel happier than I do. Alas, maybe it's the impending inauguration.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?