<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last Day of the Holiday

It's going to be a busy day. Kids go back to school tomorrow and I return to work. I'm busting through a couple of hundred pounds of laundry. Sorting it too! Cleaning up the remnants of the kids' Christmas presents. Cleaning the kitchen and going food shopping.

Light blogging is the order of the day, but I will try to post later on some things I've been thinking about regarding this forum and the blogosphere in general.

If your football team is fighting for a playoff spot I wish you all the best. If your team makes it and plays the Eagles I wish you less than the best. I suppose we need all the help we can get.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?