<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

Post-Holiday Wrap Up (so to speak)

Lots of driving and lots of eating. A fine holiday was had by all. The two older boys were ecstatic and grateful(!) for the presents. Even little Lee-Lee (see two posts ago) liked his gifts but seemed most content to dance upon them without unwrapping. Very cute manly.

I did get Photoshop. Expect doctored pictures in 2005. Santa also brought me the complete Far Side collection. Sweet. Probably the best gift came from Mrs. Horns. She gave me a remote control for the lamp on her side of the bed, so I don't have to arise to turn it off. I love when she feeds my laziness.

Onto the extracurriculars...

Thanks for the response to my Christmas Eve movie selections. I did not get an opportunity to see It's a Wonderful Life but based on the response in the comments I will be seeing it soon and definitely before next Christmas. Will let you know if it "grows on me."

I saw the original Miracle on 34th Street on Christmas Eve, featuring a young Natalie Wood as the girl who was part of the "reality based" community. It was aired five consecutive times on AMC on 12/24.

Along with the 30+ unread books I have in my shelves, I will be buying some Isaac Asimov to read, based on I-Robot. The responses, via email & comment, have left me little choice. Not that I'm complaining =). I'll definitely be reading about Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics."

Other recommendations?


| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?