<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Bloglines

You'll notice on the left that I've added a button that will allow you to subscribe to the Uncle Horn Head site feed via Bloglines.

I've been intimidated by the whole RSS/Site Feed/Atom/Blog Aggregator thing for over a year, but within the past week I've put together my own subscription for the blogs I like and have found that it's quite easy.

If you like to read blogs, it's an easy way to see which ones have been recently updated and you can organize them by category or any other way you want.

Your boss will thank you.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?