<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Where Was I?

A very difficult couple of days. Thanks for all of the good wishes and to my betrothed for sharing her feelings so eloquently in the previous post. (Angel, I really didn't change the password.) The upshot is that I'm now smoke free. I'm 'patch worthy' and popping Starbursts like they're Tic Tacs. It won't be easy but if it were then we could spend the tobacco settlement money on inner city schools or something else worthwhile. I'll post on my progress when I feel like I've made some.

Onto the first item of the day...

"Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics"

Go take a look at The Joy of Sexual Physics, here. Be sure to read, "Sex at the Speed of Light." High comedy (unintentional, I think.)

Insert inappropriate joke below. I'll start:

That was quick.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?