<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Murder in Fallujah

Blogger witnessed on Australian TV:
As I sit here and write this I have tears streaming down my face, I am shaking and my heart is pounding. I have just witnessed a murder on my TV screen.

While watching Lateline on Australian ABC television there was a report from Fallujah. In the story they showed a marine saying, “I’ve just injured one, he’s between the two buildings”. At that moment another marine walks over to the gap between the two houses, he then climbs on a forty four gallon drum aims his gun at the injured Iraqi and fires one shot.

The marine then climbs back down saying, “He’s done”...


Update: In the comments below, Neil from Polemic Propaganda points out that he's seen the video in question and doesn't believe it's murder. Though I can't view the piece at work I will take Neil's word for it. Go take a look at Neil's blog and you'll see that he's one of the more level headed bloggers out there. Thanks Neil.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?