<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Jeopardy Champ Chokes Dives

Paging Mr. Van Doran. OK that's an inaccurate reference, but I mentioned Quiz Show more than once during Ken Jennings's Jeopardy run.

Hear me out. (It'll help if you saw the carnage.)

It seemed like Jennings was working hard to answer the two Daily Double questions in Double Jeopardy. Of course he missed both to keep the eventual winner in the game. But the big clue for me was Final Jeopardy. I thought the question was kind of easy. Don't get me wrong, in all of the years watching I've guessed the Final Jeopardy answer several times but have been almost certain of my response only a handful of times, I'm no genius. The answer of H&R Block seemed like a no brainer. (Mrs. Horns called me brilliant before the song was finished. She may be right, if biased.)

The look on his face after he realized he was done gave it away to me. The reaction seemed all wrong. I think he was sick of playing and laid down.

I can't be the only person who thinks this, can I?

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?