<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Fat Lady

She hasn't sung yet, but she's definitely in the Green Room.

I have lots of different thoughts going through my mind right now and on top of it I'm in the weeds at work. Oh yeah, I'm working on about three hours sleep. I know, cry me a river...

The one thing I can say is that we should be proud of what we accomplished. I don't think our efforts have been for naught. I'm very proud to say that my home state (DE) and the state where I volunteered the most (PA) went to Kerry. It is silly to hang our heads because we may have lost this election. We can build on what we've started.

I'm already thinking about the mid-terms...

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?