<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

We take our country back today.

I was at my polling place in DE this morning at 6:30a, a half hour early, and there were already 10 people ahead of me. As we waited for the polling place to open there was a buzz among the people in line. We were all energized to fulfill our civic duty, though a little apprehensive about what this day could bring in terms of litigiousness. By the time the doors opened there were over 100 people in line with more streaming in by the minute. I voted for John F. Kerry and the sentiment I overheard in line was that many others were doing the same.

I'm now sitting in Center City Philadelphia waiting for my marching orders to take people to the polls. I will be taking handicapped and senior citizens to the polls all day.

Do your part.

Vote.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?