<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

I'm Back

A long weekend. I spent six hours in the car on Saturday and then again on Sunday. It was nice to see my grandmother and aunts, they enjoyed playing with my 16-month old son.

I gave my one aunt a Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker and asked her to stop by this forum and she asked, "...so you're one of those blogsters?"

On the trip back there was a border patrol roadblock. They stopped every car and asked if the occupants were U.S. Citizens. They let us pass. It was set up about two hours south of the Canadian border.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?