<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Weekend

Another blog free weekend, alas getting our house situated after being out for six-months has been a larger task than I anticipated. Add a precocious 14 month old (who just started walking) to the mix and you get very little computer time.

I'm looking forward to the convention this week and seeing how the Democratic Party along with our nominee will position themselves for the run-up to November.

I'm hoping to get my Kerry/Edwards sign within a week and post it on my lawn. I'll be in the minority as several of my neighbors already have BC04 signs on their property. I don't know any of these people but I sometimes wonder what connects them to the GOP and the President. I can't say for certain, but they don't seem like Bush's base, "the haves" they seem closer to the polar opposite.

Why support someone who doesn't have your interests at heart?

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?