<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Blogroll Additions

Ever since I got an iBook for Christmas I've been trying to learn as much as possible about the wonder world of Mac. In order to broaden my horizons I've added some Mac/Apple sites to my blogroll. I know some of my reader(s) work on an Apple and perhaps could answer a couple of questions:

In the Blogger interface, New Post window, the "link" button (icon with the chain links) doesn't show in Safari but it does work on my PC at work. Is there any way to make that work on my iBook?

How can you download TV images into Quicktime? Is there a special program? (I'm thinking Fox News or an SOTU address, if you get my drift.) It would also be nice to post a freeze frame of an image in this forum.

Any help would be appreciated.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?