<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

QOTD

Renewal of purpose installment

"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics."
Fletcher Knebel

You'll notice at the top of this page is the description of this blog as a, "...Self Support Journal While I Try to Quit Smoking." That was written in late February and though I started strong I've faded since, falling off the wagon in spectacular style. So when my friend Tina asked why there were no recent updates about my nicotine-free state I decided it was time to climb back on the wagon. Another reason is my 13 month old son who gives me hope that I can conquer this wicked addiction.

I will be making a concerted effort to make it stick this time. I will be writing about it often and any encouragement you could offer me would be appreciated.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?