<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Housekeeping


Blogging will be light for the next couple of days due to the incredible amount of things I need to get done. I may be able to post some stuff tonight.

As of last night, I won't need to be at a computer to post to my blog. Blogger has introduced a free Audioblogger service that can be accessed by just calling a phone number. So, while I'm enjoying one of my hour-and-a-half commutes I can wax poetic about the beautiful Schuylkill Expressway.

Or something.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?