<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Flash Friday

Yes, I know it's Saturday. But hey, the blogosphere is huge it sometimes takes me a day or two to find what we seek and sometimes to find what we don't. We were lucky to come across this.

This Flash presentation at Sadly, No! is amazing. Go take a look and be sure to check out the others; 'She Drives Me Crazy' and 'Chalabi Special.'

Oh, to be technologically savvy!

(So as not to miss any more quality content I've added Sadly, No! and The Dark Window, who aided in the creation of the aforementioned Flash presentation, to my blogroll. Check them out!)

Update: Somehow I managed to create the above post three times. I deleted the other two becasue I think this one is the best of the three.


| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?