<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Another Blog

It's time. The subject I wrote about in this space before has inspired me. My new photoblog is called passyunk and is hosted by Phlog. For starters, I'm going to focus on Philadelphia. I work about five minutes from some of the most picturesque areas of the city. So I figure during my two-and-a-half-hour lunches I can get some good pictures. By good, I mean subject matter. I'm hoping to become a better photographer. We'll see if that happens. Regardless, I'll try to update it as often as I can.

I'll be adding the link to my blogroll on the right. I'm not sure what possessed me to think someone would buy me presents just because I had an 'Amazon Wish List' link at the head of my blogroll. My photo blog link now takes it's place.

(If you're in the giving mood, I've moved it down with my email address.)

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?