<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

'Uncle Horn Head' Origination?



I've had some emails asking about this, so I'm going to repost and perma-link. Before I was married I would travel to NJ to visit friends in Berlin for a night or two and sleep on the sofa. When their kids got up at dawn they would flick my ear and generally make themselves disagreeable until I woke up. When I got up to "impart some wisdom" the kids would always laugh because my hair was matted on the sides of my head and sticking straight up on top so the kids got to calling me, "Uncle Horn Head."

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?