<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

MY NON-SMOKING ODYESSY
I'm feeling fantastic after a smoke-free nine days. I'm starting to get some senses back. Smell & taste, mainly. I used to smoke constantly during my daily two hour commute Now that I'm not smoking I find that I still think about it, but only in the sense that every day that goes by without a smoke is a day of empowerment. Those things had a hold on me. No, that's not strong enough, cigarettes owned me. And I know that I'm far from being out of the woods, but I need to enjoy the little victories along the way.

| Permalink Here


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

http://www.top-blogs.com/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?id=ebradlee
Site Feed



















Site Meter

+ : nothing blogs : +

PhillyBlog
<< <5 | < | list | random | > | 5> >>

Listed on BlogShares

Performancing

Technorati Profile

Who Links Here?