Saturday, March 06, 2004
Below are "10 Rules to Rule By" courtesy of David Swanson.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's oil or public services unless your neighbor is a Muslim or your campaign funding is on the line.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness unless it helps you start a war.
8. Thou shalt not steal unless you let the European corporations have a little too.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery!!!
6. Thou shalt not kill but it's OK to force poor people to kill and be killed if it helps the corporations and if you don't let anyone see the bodies.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother – besides they don't NEED Social Security.
4. Never work on a Sunday. This rule is not to be construed as in any way stipulating a requirement to work on any particular day or days that is not or are not Sundays.
3. Don't talk back to Karl.
2. Don't get too attached to stuff, cause you can always buy another one.
And the number one Rule to Rule By:
1. Don't listen to nobody else when Karl ain't around.
| Permalink Here